Never Push Away Fear [Part 13 of 13]
Here's the Recap:
Fear sucks. Isn’t that right ~Contact.FirstName~?
But denying, ignoring, and avoiding fear only makes it worse. And that shows up in your desire to label to keep yourself safe.
Or, if you’re like me…I got stuck in the cycle of focusing on “not” doing the things I think I “should not” be doing. (Such an energy drain!)
Plus, here’s a secret: resistant clients don’t exist. That’s shocking I know. I will explain everything in this episode which is all about line thirteen of the Master Coach Manifesto: “A Master Coach embraces humanity and sees the miracle in every moment, never pushing away fear but devoted to ushering in freedom.”
Listen to the episode to find out more…
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 5:50 – Denying, ignoring and avoiding fear is not the solution to our problems
- 6:34 – It’s never about “not” doing something. It’s about moving “toward”
- 7:16 – Roleplay: Clients who complain
- 9:49 – Your brain does not hear “not, no, stop”
- 10:44 – My cravings for chocolate just disappeared
- 13:00 – What does ‘embracing humanity” mean?
- 13:44 – The symptoms of fear
- 16:07 – You have no “resistant” clients
- 16:52 – What does Domino’s pizza have to do with anything?
- 17:36 – Clients are afraid to lose their friends and family
- 18:28 – Give up these words that keep you in shame
- 21:37 – Question of the Day: “What are good questions to ask to help a Client remember how far they’ve come, and then grounding their answers so they don’t brush off the small but important improvements they’ve made?”
- 22:36 – The power of guessing
- 24:00 – To ground your client, quantify and acknowledge
- 26:07 – Tip of the Day: Embrace your own humanity
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider