Speak As If They Can Do It [Part 1]
Here's the Recap:
Have you been told the phrase, “You can do it” and didn’t actually believe you could? Me too. Telling your Clients that they can accomplish their goals without a firm footing in reality only creates a false sense of confidence and eventually, more self-loathing and frustration.
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 10 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. As a Coach, one of your number one jobs (and number one honors) is you have the distinct privilege of (through your questioning) to build a strong foundation of self-belief for each Client so they can “go anywhere, do anything and meet anyone.™”
If you aren’t sure how to ground your support in reality or find yourself caught in fake cheerleading, this episode is for you.
What You Will Discover:
- How to help your Client believe they can achieve their dream
- Processing the past will create new opportunities for the present and future
- Coaches never buy into your Clients fears and doubts
- Grounding your Client in reality is essential for trust and support
- Taking away specific words from your Clients vocabulary will force them to think differently
- How to move your client out of black and white thinking
- Learn to write impactful acknowledgements that shift the brain effortlessly from doubt to confidence
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
Listen Now! Here's the Recap: elcome to Season 2, Episode 13 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode I...