Speak Inclusively [Part 1]
Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 6 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. This Season I share the Eight Coaching Skills every Certified Fearless Living Coach uses as the foundation of their coaching practice and, how you can too!
In today’s episode, I discuss how to speak inclusively to your Client while at the same time being the “Coach.” When do you take the lead versus take a seat? How do you have authority and compassion?
What You Will Discover:
- Using the “Art of Coaching” to be an effective Coach
- What it means to “Speak Inclusively”
- How to see your Client and the Coach as a team
- How to use ahas as a Coach and as a Client
- Are you teaching a class or are you coaching
- Question of the Day: “What’s the best thing to do as a Coach when you need time to think and find your words?”
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider