Speak Inclusively [Part 1]
Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 6 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. This Season I share the Eight Coaching Skills every Certified Fearless Living Coach uses as the foundation of their coaching practice and, how you can too!
In today’s episode, I discuss how to speak inclusively to your Client while at the same time being the “Coach.” When do you take the lead versus take a seat? How do you have authority and compassion?
What You Will Discover:
- Using the “Art of Coaching” to be an effective Coach
- What it means to “Speak Inclusively”
- How to see your Client and the Coach as a team
- How to use ahas as a Coach and as a Client
- Are you teaching a class or are you coaching
- Question of the Day: “What’s the best thing to do as a Coach when you need time to think and find your words?”
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode