Speak to Clarify [Part 2]
Here's the Recap:
Clarity. There’s never enough of the stuff. It’s so easy to get confused when you’re trying so hard to do the right thing. And it’s so easy to get off track when all the parts of you aren’t aligned. Asking clarifying questions is the key to finding out if all the elements of you are in sync and that leads to clarity, which leads to trusting yourself.
What You Will Discover:
- The keys to trusting yourself as a Coach
- Getting back into the Session if you’re lost
- How to discover if your Clients are aligned and how to get them back on track
- Clarifying questions allows the Client to find the wisdom within
- Silence heals
- Question of the Day:“Should a new Coach focus on one-on-one coaching or group coaching or both at the same time?”
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider