Speak With No Preconceived Notions
Here's the Recap:
Today’s episode focuses on giving up our preconceived notions to help us step away from judgment and step up our view of innocence and possibility.
Giving up preconceived notions takes effort because the brain is wired to judge in order to preserve our internal energy. But there is another way.
What You Will Discover:
- Having no preconceived notions means stepping away from judging
- Practicing no assumptions will be exhausting at first but is necessary to show you what’s possible
- How to get your Client and yourself out of that “box” of right and wrong
- Discover how your brain is wired to judge and how to shift those thought patterns
- Question of the Day: “Is it possible to run a coaching business when you have kids and a family?”
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode