The Opportunity is Bigger than the Client’s Problem [Part 7 of 13]
Here's the Recap:
How solving a problem is the easy part when it comes to coaching.
Most coaches are solution focused when that actually limits their ability to change their client’s lives. Solutions are only important to the problem, not the soul.
Here’s line seven of the Master Coach Manifesto: “A Master Coach works on two tracks at all times. The problem the client brings, and the real opportunity at hand.”
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 1:59 – Master Coaches work on two tracks
- 2:55 – The “why” behind the problem
- 4:17 – The problem is the path to soul work
- 4:57 – Live the Life Your Soul Intended®
- 5:35 – Resolving what’s underneath brings peace of mind
- 6:32 – Here’s when the problem becomes irrelevant
- 7:23 – Their dream will eventually fail if we forget this
- 9:19 – You can’t strategize your soul
- 9:32 – What does soul work look like?
- 12:20 – What mattered doesn’t matter now
- 14:54 – Coaching Tip of the Day: You are not the answer to your client’s problem.
- 16:48 – Stand for the truth
- 18:08 – Question of the Day: “When you have a gut feeling that an event from a clients past is playing a role in their present that they don’t see, how do you suggest that option to them without it being a leading question?”
- 19:16 – What is a leading question?
- 22:18 – The amygdala is making decision based on the past
- 24:35 – The questions that give true choice
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider