The Power of Integrated Feelings [Part 6 of 13]
Here's the Recap:
Feelings are so confusing. They pull us one and then the other. And because of that, we stay stuck in indecision. One of the key aspects of taking our power back is knowing how feelings work and how to align our head, heart, body and soul. When you can do that, clarity ensues bringing with it clarity, focus, motivation, and awe-inspiring wonder.
Here’s line six of the Master Coach Manifesto: “A Master Coach honors a client’s feelings, yet listens for alignment, knowing that when the head, heart, body, and soul work together, that determines how free and fearless their client can truly be.”
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 1:07 – Coaching Skills are an Art
- 4:23 – Listen to line 6 of the Master Coach Manifesto
- 5:27 – Alignment means clarity, motivation, momentum.
- 6:35 – Feelings either serve fear or freedom
- 7:33 – An example of how anger is not bad or not good
- 9:11 – How to coach: “I can’t take this one more minute.”
- 11:25 – Victoria wanted to quit her job. I shocked her instead.
- 12:19 – Who’s in charge of your decisions?
- 13:02 – Preparing for the future while taking action now
- 16:00 – Coaching Tip of the Day: Feelings are energy
- 17:10 – Honoring feelings releases shame
- 17:30 – When your head and heart are colliding, you’re in conflict
- 18:33 – You can’t force alignment
- 20:41 – When you’re not taking action, you’re not aligned
- 21:04 – My client won’t do their homework
- 22:18 – Question of the Day: I don’t want to make any more changes. I’m good.”
- 22:55 – Anchor your clients changes so they can build a new future
- 23:35 – When do you scale back with a client
- 25:50 – Ask questions to double check your client
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider