Why Learn Coaching Skills?
Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 1 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode, I discuss how coaching skills heal, solve and support you in moving past many of your biggest issues as well as how learning the Eight Coaching Skills will increase your self-confidence giving you the courage to speak up, ask the tough questions and be vulnerable.
By the way, miscommunication is at the heart of your pain, suffering, frustration, disappointment and heartbreak. The solution: Learn coaching skills!
What You Will Discover:
- Why learn coaching skills?
- The downside of insights and a-ha’s
- How to create safety, trust and respect
- Miscommunication is at the heart of your heartbreak
- Dependency on your clients disempowers your coaching
- The only way coaching works is collaboration
- The leader of a coaching session is not who you think
- Question of the Day: “Do Coaching Sessions often start off rocky and confusing with new Clients? How about regular Clients?”
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode