Your Definition of Success is Keeping You Stuck [Season 1 Ep 2]
Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 2 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode, I discuss how your success definition makes or breaks your ability to be happy. We’re diving deep into the second line of the Master Coach Manifesto™: “A Master Coach doesn’t judge time or results but uses a different set of criteria to determine success.”
So do you ignore time or results? Well, kinda. But not in the way you might think. Many times our clients believe they know the results they want but how often are those results taking them down a path that isn’t theirs?
Our job as Coaches is to create a new way to define success for our clients (and ourselves) that go beyond goals or perfect situations but rather we want to create a definition of success that outlasts any relationship, any career, any project. When we do that, we give our clients a more expansive view of what’s possible including the real reason they hire us: To become the people they were born to be.
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 04:55 – How to create a definition of success that grows with you
- 06:01 – Fear isn’t going anywhere so now what?
- 08:01 – I don’t focus on results with my clients, I do this instead
- 11:06 – Do you know the #1 regret people have on their deathbeds?
- 12:11 – Broken Dreams are never lost. Listen to Rhonda’s story about how her dead dream reincarnated into living in another country and changing lives all over the world.
- 21:57 – What does God have to do with your desires?
- 23:31 – Question of the Day: If a potential client comes to you with several goals, where do you start in order to be the most effective coach?
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already an insider?
Become an Insider
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode